Enrolment and participation is based on agreement to the following terms and conditions:
- All items produced by Infinite Dance Studios (including original music edits, choreography, creative concepts, costumes, props and sets) remain the property of Infinite Dance Studios and cannot be replicated or reproduced. All dance teaching staff are appropriately qualified and skilled in the delivery of dance tuition and while Infinite Dance Studios will not be held responsible for any injuries which may occur whilst in class or on the premises, Infinite Dance Studios will seek medical attention or administer basic first aid for your child immediately if needed.
- In order to provide adequate dance training, it is necessary for dance teachers to physically coach in the development of student technique and placement, which may require strictly appropriate physical contact between dance teaching staff and students. It is also understood that any sort of development cannot occur without a formal and structured approach to all dance classes administered at Infinite Dance Studios. Dance is a form of discipline and this will be advocated throughout all dance classes at Infinite Dance Studios.
- It is understood that an annual, non-refundable enrolment fee applies to all students at the commencement of their enrolment date. $25 for ALL students.
- When enroling at Infinite Dance Studios (IDS), you are committing to IDS. We do not allow students to do classes at other dance schools while taking classes at IDS unless an agreement has been made by the Director.
- It is agreed that Term fees will be paid by the invoice due date or a late penalty fee of 10% will apply with an increase of 5% each week thereafter. ALL students attending 2 or more classes a week are expected to pay by the Term. Instalment options are available if personally discussed with the Director.
Casual payment is ONLY available to those students doing 1 class per week.
- It is a rule at Infinite Dance Studios that a maximum of 2 lessons per Term are allowed to be missed. Payment for all lessons missed thereafter will be expected. A courtesy email, phone call or text message is expected for all absences. Positions will be jeopardised if students are noted to have missed a significant amount of classes without a formal explanation.
- It is understood that there are NO REFUNDS on any payment of Term fees, enrolment fee, IDANCE fee, costume hire, uniform payment and DVD order unless unforeseeable circumstances means that classes must cease for the Term at the direction of the Director or drastic personal circumstances have occurred. At any case, plenty of communication must occur between student, parent and teachers in these sorts of circumstances.
- If there are any outstanding fees or administration fees from the following term, your child will not be allowed to participate in their classes until the account has been finalized. In Term 4 all accounts must be finalized by Tech rehearsal. Failure to do so will mean your child will not be able to perform in the end of year show. No refunds on any fees or tickets will be applied.
- Enrolments for the following year cannot be processed from any current student with any out standing accounts. The $25 enrolment will 100% secure your place at Infinite Dance Studios. This is non-refundable if your child leaves Infinite before the end of the year for any reason.
- It is understood that those students participating in classes of an ‘Elite’ strand are expected to represent Infinite Dance Studios in competitions and performances throughout the dancing year. These may involve further costs such as; rehearsals, costume hire fees, choreographer fees and competition entry fees.
- Students selected to be a part of Elite teams will be at the discretion of the Director and staff of Infinite Dance Studios. These decisions will be made based on several factors, including and not restricted to; technical strength, attendance, consistent development, commitment to classes and personal progress and rehearsal availability.
- All Infinite Dance Studios students are expected to perform in the annual production IDANCE. By participating in this event you are giving consent for Infinite Dance Studios to use photographs and/or video footage of the dance student for promotional purposes e.g. website, newspapers, events or flyers.
In Term 4, if you decide that you no longer can participate in IDANCE you will be required to finalise the payment of your costume invoice as costumes would have already been purchased for your child.
- Please be aware that Infinite Dance Studios reserve the right to sell videos of students who participatein the end of year performance and professional performance and/or group photos throughout the year. Original photographs/videos taken by staff are held securely by Infinite Dance Studios and used for business purposes only.
- All students are required to wear full studio uniform to every lesson. We do not “gloss over” students that attend lesson out of uniform. We firmly believe it is an important part of learning as it encourages a sense of discipline & reminds us of our duty as a student.
- Students are to inform the Director or studio teacher/choreographer before entering in any particular ‘workshops’ or competitions. These shouldn’t replace class time unless agreed by Infinite Dance Studios. When entering competitions for solos/duos etc, The Director or Management will inform you when a piece is ready to be competed.
- In Term 4 students are expected to attend ALL compulsory idance related rehearsals, this information is always handed out by the end of Term 2/start of Term 3. Missing too many scheduled rehearsals may result in your child not being placed or missing out on some of their routines.
- All parents are responsible for remaining up to date with studio information. Many avenues are provided to do this; Term Newsflashes, Group representative emails, Facebook updates, Instagram posts and a detailed website.
- Infinite Dance Studios cannot be held responsible for any property lost or damaged on the premises.
- All students and parents are expected to behave in a respectable manner towards all staff members of Infinite DanceStudios both inside the studio and out. Any kind of disrespectful behaviour will result in immediate expulsion of the
student, forfeiting any term or advance payment.
- All students & parents must respect all decisions made by the Director of the studio.
- Social media posts directly related/or involving Infinite Dance Studios Pty Ltd must be respectful and in line with the ethos and culture of the studio. No one is to post choreography from any class unless they have permission from the Director.
- All students enrolled at Infinite Dance Studios are equal. Bullying in any form is NOT tolerated and will result in immediate expulsion.
- During the period of enrolment and participation at Infinite Dance Studios, it is the responsibility of the parent or guardian to advise the Director if personal circumstances and/or information change.
By submitting your enrolment form, you are stating that you have read & clearly understand all terms & conditions of Infinite Dance Studios and agree to follow them.